Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LOST

Lost in the memories of what use to be
You know the good ole days, when it was you and me

Lost in the thoughts
That play in my head like a melody

You know wanting so bad to do right
Buy yet you give in

Giving in to the thoughts of ...
A lost soul...

Lurking for peace of mind
Which isn't that easy to find

Lost for words...............................

When I want to express myself to the world
Showing the real me

Letting everyone know its not always like what you see nor what you hear

I lost myself in a man and thought I had found who I was
but yet I fell deeper and deeper

Into a state of being lost

Lost in this thing we call life

Realizing I must find myself, see who I am, what I stand for

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything"



side note* I told my friend how i was feeling and what I was going through, and she gave me some great words of encouragement that may be helpful to others.... "Well the good part is that you recognize what issues you have and trying to do something different, sign of maturity. Whatever you do just don't beat yourself up for dong things in the past that was not you. Dust yourself off, get back up and keep it rolling" S.H.

No comments: