Saturday, December 27, 2008

He is....

A lot, if not all females seek for the perfect guy not necessarily perfect but a guy who possesses all the qualities we look for in a man. Which is so hard to find....we come across a guy who seems like Mr. Right but months later he change up and his true colors show or you just don't feel the connection with them like you was hoping, so now your back to square one....searching for your Mr. Right. I come to realize that yea I'm not going to settle for less then I know I deserve but I cant go looking for a perfect guy when I'm not a perfect woman.

I met this guy who is....hmmm

He is my friend when I need someone to talk to and keep it real with me

He is a lover when I'm feeling lonely and need to hear sweet nothings or just companionship

He is my favorite buddy.

Its so funny how we became cool but ever since, he has always remain the same dude...REAL!!

He understands me and I understand him...yea we have a disagreements and don't always see eye to eye but at the end of the day ... I got mad love for him. I pray that we always stay cool and close and we remain BUDDIES FOR LIFE.

LOVE YOU

No comments: