Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CHERISH EACH MOMENT

You never know what the next second may hold, so you should cherish each moment as if it were your last. For everyone who are close to me know about the battle my angel has encounter since birth, but shes a fighter and has made it to this point. I believe that God has a plan, while I dont understand why this is happening to my baby girl; I do believe there is a purpose and plan behind it all. Raya Angelina Digby has changed my life for the better and the love I have for her is like no other. She has touched so many lives and will continue to do so. I have been faced with a situation where I know the true meaning of the statement cherish each moment. One day I'm having an amazing day, taking my baby to the park for the first time, watching her smile and play....very next day not knowing if my child may live or die. How much can one person take? Is the question I have found myself asking a lot over the last few months. No matter what happens I thank God for the 4months he has blessed me with to have a true Angel in my presence. If it is his will to see her through this and keep her here with me then every last single moment will be cherished like the other. Sitting here wishing i could just hear my baby cry, change a dirty diaper, to have her squeeze my finger, pinch my lips, hear her baby talk, just anything... I have put it in the hands of God and will allow him to do his will.

Thanks to my family, co-workers, and friends that has been there for Raya and I....



love you all



MOMMY LOVES YOU RAYA

YOU ARE MOMMY'S LITTLE ANGEL, A TRUE GIFT TO THE WORLD

No comments: