Sunday, April 5, 2009

PIECE OF ME>>>SOME THOUGHTS

I believe that all that we go through in life, the good and the bad is all for a reason. I have learned to take all the negative stuff that I have encounter in the past few years in turn it into a positive>>>>how you ask....well with everything I have learned, I can now apply that to my future and not make the same mistake. I can also advise young females about some of the things I have been through, so that they wont travel the same path I traveled and got lost along the way, just help others make wiser decisions, letting them now how bad ones can affect you in the long run. I have never claim to me lil Ms. Perfect and know that I will never be! I'm human, so I'm entitle to make mistakes and I'm woman/real enough to admit to my mistakes....because I know its not the things that I have done that makes me who I am, its what I have learned from it. I'm woman enough to own up to my mistakes because my mistakes are in my past {whether it happen a year, a month, a week, or even a day ago...its still my past} and only God can judge me and only God has a heaven or hell to put me in. So while you are busy pointing out others faults, remember you got three fingers pointing back at you, so make sure you got yours self together before you pass judgement on anyone!
HERE GOES SOME ADVICE......
~everyone isn't always who or what they seem to be. So don't be naive to believe what someone say, even when it sounds so good. ACTIONS speaks much louder than words. So if a person actions isn't matching up with there words....cut them off before you get in to deep!!
~everyone who smile in your face, isn't your friend! FAKENESS will never be a trend!!! Know who your real friends are!! Make a list of what a true friend is to you, then see how many of the people you call a friend possesses those things you look for in a true friend...more then likely not many!!! Out of your lil click you hang with you may have less than half of them who are truly your friend!
~to all my females.....lets stop looking for a man to complete us! Forget Keyshia Cole song...if you let a man whole your heart in his hand, your giving him the power to break it!!! If you need a man to complete you, then your lacking a lot!!!! Stop looking for a man to make us happy! I must say I'm a sucker for love and mushy stuff, so yes its nice to be all booed up and stuff but you have to know how you can make yourself happy and the only person you need to complete you and make you happy is GOD!! Know what qualities you are looking for in a man, no i really doubt that you will find a guy who meets ever last one of them but if I guy barely makes the cut...CUT him loose! WE as females sometimes deal with guys who we know anit no good, and then we want to complain and be all upset, talking about how he no good!! Remember ladies relationship are just like jobs....A guy will put his best foot forward in the interview to get the job, just like he going to show you his good side to get you! Once he got the you/job, his true colors will start to show, its up to us to evaluate him and when his performance is falling off ...time for TERMINATION!!! Life is too short to make excuse of why you should keep someone in your life....we all have to face fact that everyone that comes into our life aint meant to be there for a life time, so we have to stop trying to make seasonal people stay in our life when their time is up....seasonal people come into our for a reason and that reason is to teach us something, once that lesson is learned we have to let go!!
~NEVER trust anyone until they earn it! POINT, BLANK, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Try you hardest not to lose yourself, not to lose site of who you are and what you stand for! Life will never be easy for anyone! So when the going get tough, don't give up and don't give in.....let it go and let GOD! When you feel in your heart and in the back of your head you know something is wrong, DON'T DO IT!!!!
~When you got something good, hold on to it!!! Good things don't come easy, it may come easy but you have to work hard to keep it!!
~The grass isn't always greener on the other side! Just cause something seem to be better than what you already got....be careful, like I stated before everything anit always what it seems to be!

No comments: